wifi password: deepplum322
Bring Your Own (BYO)
- Bring you’re own sheets and towels
- Bring your own toiletries (e.g. shampoo)
- The water fine to drink, sterilized with a filter and UV light.
- Please note steps are steep going downstairs. Be careful.
- Please don’t flush anything but toilet paper, don’t flush wipes or feminine products.
- Wi-Fi password is deepplum322 and the extender is 371extend
- Leave the cabin in the same state as when you got here
- Set the thermostat to 55
- Take out your trash and recyclables
- Lock the door and leave the key where you found it
- Donate any surplus items if you want :) (food, drinks, supplies)
- Write in our guest book!
- Send me (Dean) a text when you check out
- Plates, bowls, mugs, cups, silverware
- Coffee Maker
- Blender and Magic Bullet
- Bake Sheet, pans
- Mixing Bowls
- Grill Basket
- Salt, pepper, spices
The Dock (at the Lake)
- Please DO NOT go on our neighbor’s docks.
- There is NOT enough space to park a boat at our dock. Lots of room to swim & kayak.
- There are two kayaks at the dock. Use and return to the holder.
- There are life jackets in the storage containers on the kayak. It is mandatory you have lifejackets with you while on the lake.
- It’s beautiful to kayak to the left. You will see boats anchored with people swimming.
Fireplace & Toys
- Please do not use the indoor fireplace.
- If you make a fire outside, please use caution. Put the fire out before going to sleep.
- Two adult bikes in the red garage. Combo to bike lock 5901.
- There are two car bike racks, one straps on a car and one made for a trailer hitch.
- Pool table, darts and ping pong are in the basement. Please be respectful of the toys. If using the heater in the basement turn off when you are done for the evening.
- Feel free to folding chairs in the red garage.